News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

New Sails

Started by Old Forum, April 07, 2014, 08:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

David_owens
Username: David_owens

Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 09:19 pm:      
Thanks David. Yes, I have inserted the washer as suggested. However, I don't yet have your system for lowering the mast. Many thanks for the excellent pics on this forum but I hope to see you on the Neath canal at the end of the month.

Old Forum

Andy Dalby

Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 12:33 pm:      
We had a new cockpit cover made by Jeckells of Wroxham. They've also recently made us a sail cover. We're very happy with the service:

contact Andrew on 01603 784488 www.jeckells.net I'm not sure what areas they cover but they're usually at the boat shows.

Old Forum

Andy Dalby

Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 12:39 pm:      
I think Rockalls in Bosham may still have patterns. I asked them about a topsail a couple of years ago and I'm sure they had that.
01243 573185
www.sailmakers.com/

Old Forum

Roger Parish

Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 05:16 pm:      
I have an original Wb cover which is in a heavy white plastic material and has had very little use. I would consider selling it if you are interested. The name on the cover is "Robert Grieg" and the telephone number is 0928 572638/572749. You may need to check the dialling code. I do not have a picture of my boat with the cover erected but there are two brigs with same cover on my website in the photo gallery section.

Old Forum

geoffrey Osborn

Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 - 11:41 am:      
WB36 Calidris came with an original 'Robert Grieg' cockpit tent. The one I have zipps apart into a forward section which covers the hatch so that it can be left open (facing the wind of course!). Adding the rear section encloses the cockpit allowing all manner of 'baggage' to be turfed out of the cabin to create slightly more space. I have found the cover to be very useful.