News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

WB95 "Heligan" needs loving owner...

Started by Old Forum, April 13, 2014, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

Paddy Willis
Username: Paddy_willis

Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 03:48 pm:      
I've decided that lack of use for two seasons no longer makes for a happy Winklebrig, so sadly have chosen to put "Heligan" on the market. She is in lovely condition (recently varnished and anti-fouled) and her trailer has not been used since full service last Summer. @£7,000 will have her skipping along under new ownership. Full details on request. paddy (at) wftconsulting .
com or 07768 503408

Old Forum

Mike_seller
Username: Mike_seller

Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 09:43 pm:      
I am the new proud owner of "Heligan" and it was love at first sight. My thanks to Paddy for making the purchase so easy and introducing me to the Winklebrig world. "Heligan" is presently ashore at home in Buckinghamshire whilst I tinker and upgrade her specification. The more I look at her lines and design the more I congratulate myself for not choosing a Shrimper. Maiden voyage will probably be in Salcombe - then explore the Thames/East coast and fingers crossed French coast and canals.

Old Forum

Martin_cartwright
Username: Martin_cartwright

Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 07:19 am:      
Excellent choice. Welcome!

Old Forum

Mike_seller
Username: Mike_seller

Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 07:48 pm:      
Martin - I never said thank you for your welcome - apologies. Thoroughly enjoying "Heligan" on her trailer and working on the comfort upgrade.
Next year hope to hear from other owners if anyone has plans of meeting up.