News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

Winkle Brig 32 Mudlark has a new owner.

Started by Old Forum, April 13, 2014, 07:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

Ben Fraser
Username: Ben_fraser

Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 04:48 pm:      
Hello everyone.

I'm sad to say I am no longer owner of Mudlark. We had a lovely time and some great wee adventures sailing her and also enjoyed meeting other winkle brig sailors!

However, I'm very pleased to say that she has been bought by Pam Freeman who we send our very best wishes too and hope that she enjoys Mudlark as much as we have.

Fair winds to you all.

Ben.

Old Forum

Pam Freeman
Username: Pam_freeman

Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 09:34 pm:      
Thanks for the Best Wishes Ben, - and I'm now getting my head around the fact that the miracle HAS occurred. Coo! I just can't believe it.
So, let the Big Adventure begin. I can't wait to get my hands on her; my brain around her bits 'n pieces and..... well, YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE!

Old Forum

Vipula De Silva
Username: Vipula_de_silva

Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 10:05 pm:      
Hi Pam

Glad that you've found your boat. I've been reading your posts on this forum while we were looking for our WB. Good to hear of another new owner.

I know there is at least one other person looking out for a Winkle brig - and there is another for sale in the north of the country, so who knows, there might be a third joining us soon.

Vip

Old Forum

Pam Freeman
Username: Pam_freeman

Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 01:17 pm:      
Cheers, Vip! I think this feeling of being the new girl at school is going to last a wee while - but, boy-o-boy am I going to enjoy it! I wish you well with yours. I am sure this Forum is the very best and probably the safest place for us to glean as much info as possible.
This morning when I was out shopping, I found that the car seemed to be on "autopilot" and heading for the Boatyard all on her own, just so I could doublecheck Mudlark was still there and it wasn't just a dream! There she was, tucked up, nice and safe. Wonderful!
I am sure we'll find - and have - YEARS of enjoyment. Enjoy!

Old Forum

Neville Holmes
Username: Neville_holmes

Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 08:05 pm:      
I am being offerred a WB by Richard Cowlishaw named 'Mudlark'. Is this the same boat or are there two with the same name?