News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

WB mystery?!

Started by Old Forum, April 13, 2014, 06:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

Pam Freeman
Username: Pam_freeman

Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 03:19 pm:      
Hi,
I'm all very new to this so please be patient! Does anyone know if WinkleBrig Liza Shaw (WB92) found her way to Italy?! I only ask as, looking on the Owners Register it states she was sold in Feb 2011 - but in my desperate endeavours to find one to purchase, there's one over in Italy that looks remarkably like her?! I'm probably just sounding nosey - but it all seems a bit of a mystery to me. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Best wishes,
Pam

Old Forum

Ben Fraser
Username: Ben_fraser

Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 10:42 pm:      
Hi Pam,

I'm afraid I can't help with the Lisa Shaw mystery but I can tell you that I'm considering selling Mudlark (WB 32). We've had a great time with her but I'm looking to get something a wee bit bigger.

Old Forum

Pam Freeman

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 09:51 am:      
Ben, Hullo and Good Morning!
What an amazingly prompt response: I feared it would have been a long shot for anyone to reply re a boat in Italy!
If you ARE considering selling Mudlark (WB32), could you contact me directly, (Webmaster/Julian, I think this is permitted??): pam@pamela-freeman.com

Many thanks. I'll hope to hear from you when convenient.
Cheers, Pam.

Old Forum

Barend Nieuwendijk
Username: Barend_nieuwendijk

Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 04:53 pm:      
Hi Pam,
in the Netherlands there is a Winkle Brig for sale. I posted the link in the group: "Winkle Brigs for sale"

She is still not sold.

Old Forum

Pam Freeman

Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 07:17 pm:      
My thanks to you Barend! It looks as though I might just have found the WB I've been looking for. If fate turns against me, I'll look up your post info in "Winkle Brigs for Sale".
All best wishes,

Pam