News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

Winkle Brig Sweat/Polo/T Shirts

Started by Old Forum, April 11, 2014, 08:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

David Cawston

Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 05:18 pm:      
Embroidered Sweat/Polo/T Shirts available with the Winkle Brig Logo and your boat name (provided it fits in the space). All garments are 'Fruit of the Loom'. Lots of colours available for the clothing/logo/boat name. Costs are as follows (this is what I am charged by 'Logo Bear in Newcastle) T Shirt £11.95, Polo Shirt £14.95, Sweat Shirt £15.95 plus postage at cost plus £1 per item (to go towards the £50 I was charged to have the logo set up for the embroidery). To see the logo which is 9cm in diameter please visit http://www.cawston.eclipse.co.uk/tshirtlogo.jpg
To order just email or phone me on 01670775401. Please note I am not making any money from this, I just like to see Winkle Brig crews 'properly' dressed.

Old Forum

Nick Baker

Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 06:20 pm:      
Hello David,
Got to have a sweatshirt. Can you let me know colours and sizes. Boat name TENDAGON which is two more letters than yours- would that be possible?
I will be in the UK 2/3/4 April and if it could be posted to Lee on Solent in time that would save me a lot in postage!
Regards Nick Baker ( nick22@orange.fr )

Old Forum

David Cawston

Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 06:42 pm:      
The garments are available in S, M, L, XL, XXL(+ £1) and you can see the colours available at http://www.fruitoftheloom.com The garments are the Classic T-Shirt, Classic Polo and Classic Set-In Sweat. The only colours not in stock are Steel Blue, Khaki and Light Graphite. The shop will be closed for two weeks from Saturday 31 March but it might be possible to get orders through before this if the order is put in by Friday 23 March.

Old Forum

Richard Scott

Posted on Monday, May 07, 2007 - 10:19 am:      
I tell ya, ya just can't please everyone!

Would it be possible to have the logo put onto a cotton hat? I'd like to get one as a gift for someone.

Richard

Old Forum

David Cawston

Posted on Monday, May 07, 2007 - 11:39 am:      
Hi Richard,

Logo Bear do embroidery on baseball caps but I have never seen cotton hats at their shop (are you after a sunhat type thing with a brim?). Even if Logo Bear do not have the hat type you want they will embroider on to any clothing provided (subject to it being possible on their machine to do so). The last time I had just the logo embroidered on to my own sweatshirt it cost about £7 but that was 5 years ago.

Old Forum

David Cawston
Username: David_cawston

Posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 08:07 pm:      
Just a quick reminder for anyone wanting to give that special something to a WB owner for Christmas. Sweatshirts/T-shirts etc are still available and supplied at cost + P&P. Give me your orders now to avoid the final rush before Christmas. To view example of embroidery, see the link in the first post.

Old Forum

Kate Clarkson
Username: Kate_clarkson

Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 09:41 pm:      
Hi David
Are you still doing orders for Sweatshirts?
Thanks
Kate

Old Forum

David Cawston

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 07:03 pm:      
Hi Kate,
Yes but not sure of current prices, except for embroidered polo shirts at £14.95 (just ordered one for Partan)+ P&P.
Avoid the Christmas rush, order early! email me direct at davecawston@hotmail.com
(this is a not for profit service)
David

Old Forum

Mike_seller
Username: Mike_seller

Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 09:26 pm:      
Hi David,

I'm the new proud owner of "Heligan" WB sail No: 95. Are you still doing the clothing range in which case I'm interested in ordering my correct attire.

Mike

Old Forum

David Cawston

Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 10:49 am:      
Hi Mike,
I have just spoken to LogoBear http://www.logobear.co.uk/ and you can order by emailing them your requirements, T-shirt/Sweatshirt, size, colour, position of logo (normal left breast). Include this link http://www.cawston.eclipse.co.uk/tshirtlogo.jpg so they know what logo to use and tell them you want MARKIE changed to HELIGAN. Currently the in colours are navy blue clothing with, as per link, silver and light gold logo. Include your phone number and LogoBear will contact you to discuss your order.
Apologies for the logo depicting gaff with topsail rig, you could always change Heligan's to match.

Old Forum

Mike_seller
Username: Mike_seller

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 02:59 pm:      
Hi David,
My apologies for the delay in getting back. Many thanks for the info and for taking the trouble to speak with LogoBear - I will be contacting them.
Mike.