News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

Winkle Brig 15 for sale

Started by dave_cawston, March 05, 2024, 05:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave_cawston

Hi, Advance Notice - WB 15 'Markie' will be up for sale on 17th June 2024. This is following a week when Markie will be day sailing from Windermere Marina 11-15 June, so an opportunity for you to sample her weather permitting.   Brief spec: 1 owner from new (June 1987), original sails including topsail, roller reefing, running forestay, Barton T track on transom rail, upgraded bowsprit, boom tent, all over towing cover, winter cover, 4hp Mercury 2 stroke, interior upholstery showing its age. Trailer upgraded with 1300kg suspension units and 13" wheels and tyres and breakback conversion. See videos on youtube.  Asking price £4500  Also available is the perfect towcar, a Subaru Outback SE NavPlus 2011 86000 miles, lpg conversion so cheap to run. Also £4500     If you are interested in buying please pm me.

Jonboard

Hi Dave
I'd love to have a look at Markie. I'll be sailing on Windermere 13\14/15th June.
I'm being a bit cheeky because I'm not really a prospective customer at this stage - I think I'd like to get a Winkle Brig in a couple of years time - but I'd really like to have a look at a Winkle in the flesh if you don't mind.
Feel free to say no if that's too cheeky!
Jon Board