News:

Please let me know of any errors or suggestions to improve the site
(either email or use the "Contact Us" on the main site).

Main Menu

Hallo, hier ist die WB 86

Started by Old Forum, April 13, 2014, 06:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Forum

Klaus_schoder
Username: Klaus_schoder

Posted on Monday, August 16, 2010 - 03:51 pm:      
Hallo und einen schönen guten Tag. ich bin Klaus aus Deutschland und habe seit 2000 eine WB. Es ist ein sehr schönes Boot und ich segele damit auf Binnengewässern. Vielleicht gibt es jemanden, der die WB 86 als Vorbesitzer hatte und kann mir sagen, wann sie gebaut worden ist.
Ich melde mich wieder.
Klaus

Old Forum

Martin_cartwright
Username: Martin_cartwright

Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 05:16 pm:      
Public service translation:- 'Hello and good day. I'm Klaus from Germany and have a WB since 2000. It is a very nice boat and I sail it on Binnengewà and flanks. Perhaps there is someone who had the WB 86 as previous owner and can tell me when it was built. Klaus'.

Willkommen Sie Klaus. Ich schlage vor, Sie verwenden die Microsoft 'Bing' Translator auf der folgenden Website:- www.microsofttranslator.com

Old Forum

David Cawston
Username: David_cawston

Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 11:59 am:      
Hi Klaus, Hope you enjoy sailing your WB as much as we do.
I have a list of when boats were built but it only goes up to WB79, which was completed in December 1992. So I would guess that WB86 was completed in 1993. Around this time there was an export market, WB75 (Mr Wismeyor), WB76 (Mr Koch) & WB79 (Mr Elias) all manufactured for export. There is also the name of P Farrer alongside each of these, was he/she the importer? If you read this Eric can you enlighten us please.

Old Forum

Klaus_schoder

Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 01:11 pm:      
Hello and thank you for the quick reply my mail. Now I finally know what my boat for a year. Now I have finally found friends in this forum with the WB, I can stretch Nich exchange. In the winter I would like to equip my WB 86 with a topsail. Where can I get the right dimensions for my topsail?
Tomorrow it's back to the boat for two days.
Many greetings Klaus

Old Forum

David Cawston
Username: David_cawston

Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 02:48 pm:      
If you look at topic 'The Rig' and thread 'Topsail' you will hopefully find all the info you need.

Old Forum

Klaus_schoder

Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 12:08 pm:      
Hi Thanks for the quick Nachricht.Leider is my English is very simple. I'm on my boat and just enjoy the weather. The wind is a little bit, but no matter. Now I lay at anchor in a bay and enjoy the time.