This boat is in good condition, having been stored undercover and not used much for many years (although I've had plenty of use out of it in the four years I've owned it).
There are plenty of photos in the WBOA website gallery.
- Original (I think) Hallmark trailer designed for the Winkle Brig. Recently renewed tyres, tow hitch, brakes, bearings. Float 'Em poles. Spare wheel.
- 5 hp Yamaha outboard, serviced winter 2019/2020. Large removable fuel tank.
- Mast and spars re-varnished summer 2020.
- Topsail, ready to hoist (looks great up there)
- Roller furling jib
- Running rigging replaced with modern good quality multiplat cordage in last few years
- Anchor and 35m chain + multiplat line
- Fenders & mooring lines. Boat hook, Moorfast buoy ring catcher.
- Porta-potti toilet
- Mast-down winter cover (starting to show its age now)
When not sailing, this boat is stored (mast up in the summer months) in a boatyard near Plymouth.